Friday, April 2, 2010

She's almost 7 months



See how fast she has grown...and she looks different to me since the first day she was born.
Our house has been getting smaller with all her stuff. Now whenever i go shopping, it's mainly buying her stuff. There are so many things for the babies now, plus all the different brands, one will really be spoilt for choices. Sometimes, it's really difficult to determine which is better. The more expensive one equates good?
Just like babies shoes, will you spend S$50 plus for a so-called good pair of shoes? Recently, i heard of this brand called Pediped. Apparently, some celebrities babies are wearing them. I still wonder if it's worth buying for them. They are more expensive than some of my shoes and my baby will outgrow them real quick.

1 comment:

Xuan-er said...

hhahaha, i wonder if I would be like u when the times comes
so fast, time flies....