Friday, April 2, 2010

Expert?

Now i have gone through the pregnancy phrase, my friends who are pregnant will ask me what they should eat, etc.

Seriously, i am no expert in this area as most are mainly hear say but these are what i ate during my pregnancy:

1. Milk - powdered milk for the pregnant ladies, not fresh milk. I never like plain milk so imagine i got a hard time trying to convince myself that the powdered milk taste good. Even though some brands do have choc flavoured, i still drank the original one.

2. Soup - My mum made me the "si sen" soup once a week cos my aunt says that's good for the baby's lungs and the baby will have a lot of energy.

3. Soya bean milk - my favourite! I have it quite often.

4. Fish - A lot of fish especially cod fish.Don't eat oranges and grapes cos your baby may get a lot of flam in future. I also don't drink bird nest. People say that unless you clean the bird nest very thoroughly, chances of your baby getting asthma is higher.

Prior to my delivery, in order to increase the weight of my baby, i ate quite a bit of durian too. Mao shan wang durian is the best! Don't waste your stomach on not so good quality stuff. That's what i always believe in =D

No comments: