Friday, April 2, 2010

Heavy Stomach - 7 Sep 2009

I didn't realised that i have created two post prior to my delivery so i am posting them now

My gynae told me last Sat (at 39 weeks and 3 days) that my baby is about 3 to 3.2kg. Wonder what has caused the weight increased of 200g of my baby. Is it the first week of rest at home as there are no more walking to the MRT station / the office and back home? Or is it the durian that i have been eating the last weekend? In any case, I'll be happy as long as my baby is healthy.Wonder when my baby will come out...expected due date is 9 Sep 09...another 2 more days...but gynae says another few more days after the expected due date is fine as well. Actually I was hoping that she will come out earlier as I would not need to monitor her movement in my womb. I guess maybe she likes the warmth and the food that she has been consuming in my womb.

No comments: