Friday, April 2, 2010

Counting down - 7 Sep 2009

As the expected due date gets nearer, i try to eat my favourite food before i am stuck with confinement food. I had ice cream, soft drink, etc. I tried not to have them for the past 9 mths cos not so good for the baby. Anyway, i have not much craving for food for the past 9 mths..my baby eats whatever i eat. That's quite fortunate for my hubby...haha!

I can't imagine how i actually survive my first trimester...not morning sickness but evening sickness. I can eat more for breakfast and totally nothing for dinner. Sometimes, i would force myself to eat some food for dinner...like ham and egg sandwich from Hanis or super unhealthy food like nasi lemak and fried bee hoon with tonnes of chilli. I can't have any veg at all cos i will throw up at night even if it's consumed during lunch. I really dislike that feeling. As the evening sickness kicked in after work, i would sleep around 9pm everyday.

I also began to abstain from a lot of food, like coffee and tea, cold drinks and food, sashimi, and whatever other food that pple say pregnant women can't eat.2nd trimester is the best..appetite regained so i just try to have all the healthy food like fish and veg. The worst is my pimples started popping out like nobody's business...the hormones just went crazy.

I began to start vomitting again at the beginning of my third trimester. Luckily, it only lasted for 2 weeks. I can't eat much for breakfast, but can eat a lot for lunch.I seriously cannot imagine that i have to go through all these again for the next pregnancy. Now i know how tough it is to be a mother.

No comments: