Wednesday, June 11, 2008

More desserts

Suddenly feel like having some sweet stuff...went to Cedele to try their sea salt caramel ice cream (which taste quite good as it has chunks of salted almond in it) and then got my favourite carrot cake and chocolate banana espresso cake.

I love carrot cake...but not those fried ones. What i meant is the one on the right...the lemon cheese frosting is yummy with the cinnamon carrot cake. The chocolate banana espresso is super sinful too...but i have both cakes all to myself at one go.

I love desserts but i can't stand those desserts that are too sweet. Like the donuts at J.Co, they are super unbearable! The dough is soft but the coating and the filling inside is too sweet.
I have just tried them the first time and i think it shall be the last time. Even my brother and sister who love donuts don't like the J. Co ones.




No comments: