Thursday, June 12, 2008

Woman

Shopping

I realise i got many pairs of shoes suddenly after i move house...as more space means can buy more. Then realise i buy but never wear...especially those high heels which i need to find occasions to wear. Don't expect me to go shopping with high heels. I think i will just die.

I guess girls can also own tonnes of bags. I try not to as i always tend to only carry that few. I only like bags which i can put a water bottle, an umbrella, a book, tissue and my wallet...so a tote will be good. To me, small handbags are just for special occasion cos they are not handy at all.

Facial

I never try to do facial before cos i feel once you start you will not stop. I also don't like to put on make-up cos i feel it's a waste of time and money. My cosmetics can just stay in my cupboard for more than a year...sometimes i just can't find any reasons to buy new ones...how come i can't finish a small cheek powder.

When the first impression counts, you just can't stop spending the time and money to try and make yourself look the best. I just feel that people nowadays are more critical of what you wear and how you look. Perhaps the consolation of spending that kind of time and money is building up your own self-confidence. For me, i just need some retail therapy to make myself happy =D

1 comment:

Xuan-er said...

haha..i think both of us are evolving..i did not spend much on skincare/makeup in the past..but now i started to stock up...
but i m still not so much in the bags side :P but lots of clothes :P