Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Super hot!

It has super hot since last week...the effect of crazy weather...continous rain a month ago and now the scorching sun...in fact i prefer the sun as it means more business for my husband!

Can't believe my eyes when i saw a scoop of haagen-dazs ice cream cost S$5.50, two scoops $9.50. Just when did they increase the price? I thought it was expensive already but now it's worse! I guess i shall just stick to homemade ice cream (me /my husband's own creation). I have been a great supporter of our local homemade ice cream. =D

As mention in my last post, i shall update you about the chiffon cake from Pine Garden. It is not too bad...considering the cheap pricing too. As mother's day is round the corner, i have also placed order for the chocolate cake and durian cake from Jane's Cake Station. It has been almost 3 years since i tried their chocolate cake...just craving for it now!

No comments: